Southern Partners Fund (SPF) was created to give voice and opportunity to marginalized and under-served communities and families in the rural South. Since its formation in 1998, SPF has leveraged over $15M in grants to rural grassroots community organizations across its 12-state southern region.

parallax background

Since 2013, SPF has devoted close to 60% of its grants funds to Voting Rights and Voter Engagement, Education Reform, and Immigration Rights. The remaining 40% of our grants continue to fund Environmental Justice, Healthcare Reform, Housing Reform,  Incarceration Reform, Women and Girls’ Leadership, Youth Leadership, Economic Justice, Labor Rights, Indigenous Rights, and LGBTQ Rights.

 
 
 
parallax background