Southern Partners Fund
Regular Grant Cycle
On behalf of the board of directors and members of Southern Partners Fund (SPF) we are pleased to announce our 2014 Regular Grant Cycle. Our ability to invest into the development of rural communities across the southeast is the cornerstone of our mission. As a foundation committed to social, economic and environmental justice, we are here to ensure the success, health, and sustainability of the movement is achieved.
All applicants must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. The application must be submitted by August 8, 2014 using our new online process if you are unable to complete the online application due to insufficient access to technology please contact the SPF program department at (404) 541-9091(404) 541-9091 x116 prior to August 5, 2014.
2. Upon completing your online application you will immediately receive a confirmation of your submission. Please retain a copy of this receipt for your records.
3. Only nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)3 public charity status, or an emerging organization with fiscal sponsorship from a 501(c)3 organization will be considered.
4. Proposals will not be accepted via fax.
5. If you are a current grantee of SPF and your organization has an outstanding final report that is due to our office, please submit it as soon as possible. Please note your application will not be processed until the final report is received.
6. Questions regarding the guidelines or application process may be addressed to Tamieka A. White, Assistant Director, who can be reached at 404-541-9091404-541-9091 x116 or via email at email@example.com
Please click the link below to be directed to SPF’s Online Application.
Link to SPF's Online Application
2014 Regular Grant Cycle RFP